Thursday, October 1, 2009

HW #8- Video Comments

To Julie:

Hey Julie,
I liked that your video was very natural. I guess because I know you very well, but when you get around your mom you always act like this (lolz). You kept up with your regular routine.

In your video you also talked about the balance between these digital representaion devices, and physical experiences. It isn't right for us to be doing unproductive things for so long. It's good that you wouldn't want your kids or your little brother doing the same things you are doing.

You and Devin's thoughts to your videos are similar. I thought it was interesting that you both thought there should be a balance between productive and unproductive basically. That we shouldn't be spending so much time with this technology but instead we should be productive by being active.

I think that to make your post better, you could talk more about your experience. Why do you think that you felt so emotionless, or why it makes people dull.

Your post made me realize that a lot of the time when I am on the computer I don't really have much emotion, I feel like I am devoid of feeling
good job julie

Aja =]



To Devin:
Hey Devin,
I liked your video because it seemed so natural. Like you didn't put much thought into what you were going to do. The balance between technology and physical activities is something important to have. It seems like you already have this balance. Even thought there are some devices that incorporate technology and physical activiy, it's not the same as a full work out.

You mentioned the wii ass beinga devices that incorporates technology with being active. the wii and especially the wii fit is something that alot of people want. Your post makes me think that this is all a gimmick. That it makes people want these products, and they think that they are working out/losing weight. It just makes me wonder how productive these products are.

In your next post, I think that you should connect your experience (your physical activity) to how other people may live their lives. Do you think they have the right balance of physical activity, and "technology time" (computes, video games etc.)

Your post makes me think about the "balance" in my life. How do we know what is a good balance, who has a say in it?

Good video, and post Devin
Aja =]

No comments:

Post a Comment