Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Comments...

Comment To Quinn Wu..
While reading your blog, I like how you used what's going on in your life and the people around you lives in your blog. You used your/their experiences to relate to the questions that you had about digital media.

In your blog you made a major point about various types of digital media being used for good, and also being used to distract us from doing important things/things we should be doing.

In your last paragraph as you talk about getting distracted while you we4re doing this assignment, I think that most teenagers are like that. Many do homework and stuff in front of the tv or while looking at other websites on the internet.

Your post was very good and thought out, but there were a few things that you could have talked about more. For example, at one pooint in your post you say that the internet can lead to a "fight or a crime". But it seems like it doesn't fit into that paragraph, you are in the middle of another argument/thought. You should talk more on this topic, and how you feel about it.

Your post makes me think about how the internet keeps me from a lot of things. Maybe if I didn't use the internet for so many useless reasons, I would get a lot mroe accomplished.This is a great first post, and i can tell that you put a lot of thought into it... Keep Up The Guud Work =]

Comment To Richard Y.
I can see that you put a lot of thought into your post. I appreciate how many examples you put from everyday life into your post as well.

Your post is mainly about the different ways the internet can be used, the good, the bad, and everything in between. Everything from using it to find out more information to using it to harm others.

The different ways to use the internet, whether good or bad, is what is really drwaing people to these screens. I think that teenagers everywhere are drawn to the internet by at least one of these aspects.

Even though your post is very good, i think that you could have related the way you view these digital medias to your life. To see if there are personal expriences to help back up your views.

When you talk about the blogs and the people that comment on them, i totally agree with you. I think that people who comment ont hese blogs takes whats on them too seriously, and view it as a major part of their lives. I also think that they are using the blogs to fill some type of lonliness that they have.

There are some great thoughts/points in this post. Keep Up The Guud Work =]

1 comment:

  1. To Aja,

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, even though you have to =P I really appreciate how you took some of your time and read through my post. It makes me think you understood me of how these digital/electronic media affect my life. Your comment sound so serious, which makes me believe i did alright on it.

    I noticed that you agree with my last paragraph of why teenager get distracted so easily but why do we still do it, if the computer and t.v arent there to help us even when we dont need it? We know it isnt the right idea to sit on front of the tv and do homework, but why do we still do it? And howcome people dont go out on a beautful day to hang out with their friends? Like what Ester said howcome teenager spend most of their times indoor and play computer instead going outdoor to chill.

    You mentioned that at some point i just added random stuff such as how digital/electronic media leads to crime or a fight, i realized i was not making my self clear and jotting useless info. Next time i will proof read and make it better.

    I see that both of us have a good connection of not using the computer that often and spend more time studying. If we didnt use the computer that much, we could skip high school and move onto college.

    There are still some questions flowing around my head. Most of the teenager knows what to do and not to do, but howcome we still turn on the tv pr go online while studying? How can we not get distracted? I'll like to close this comment by saying thank you for leaving me an comment. Have a nice day =D

    ReplyDelete