Monday, May 10, 2010

HW 54

The results of my Myers-Brigg's test was ESFJ, which stands for Extroverted (59.38%), Sensing (51.28%), Feeling (52.94%), and Perceiving (50%). I feel that this test is somewhat accurate. Based off of my results I feel like they do explain who I am to an extent. The program described me as a "Seller", someone who is sociable and would be a great hostess. They have me down as an extroverted very talkative person, which i feel is not completely true. Yes, I can be talkative at times, but a lot of the time i feel like I'm a more private person. Especially when it comes to meeting new people, and being in a new environment. I also feel like the results where correct when it came to SF. I'm a very emotional person, and sometimes let my emotions take over my decision making.

I think that these results would be more useful if the test was taken multiple times, to see if I got the same or similar results. If these results were to seem accurate, they could explain why i act/feel the way I do, or may clear up my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment